Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

LOWEST AUTO INSURANCE For A Truck Bigger Than My House!

Back when I was a little kid, my favorite toys were cars, trucks, vans, tricycles, bicycles, race cars... pretty much everything that had wheels. Well, now that I'm all grown up, nothing changed much. I'm still obsessed with vehicles, although of a much bigger size ;) But it's still almost everything that has wheels :).
I don't know why, but I love these huge monster trucks. When I was little, I thought it was so cool to have one! Now I know that it's too big for a toy. And that it's actually not a toy at all, but I still think, it's cool to work on this thing. I wonder, how it feels to be that high on the road!

I like these picture. These trucks look like toys, when you compare them with the Monster Truck.


No comments:

Post a Comment